Product Refund Policy & Conditions
We stand behind the worth of our products and services also guarantees your happiness. For any reason you as a Customer/ Direct Seller/ Distributor do not feel completely satisfied with the products and services, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for reimbursement as per the terms of the Product Return Policy & Conditions.
The return policy is only applicable to products in the marketable condition.
The return policy does not apply to products that have been intentionally damaged or misused. It is incumbent upon Direct Seller/Preferred Customer/ Distributor to follow the Customer Product Refund Policy in the psyche.
Return Policy for Distributor/Direct Seller/Customer within 30 days of purchase.
1. Marketable Products Within 30 Days 100% refund less GST.
2. Partially Used (20%) Consumable Items only within 30 Days 100% refund less GST.
3. Electronics, Mobile Phones, Computer Products and Electrical Appliances, sealed pack within 30 days of purchase 100% refund less GST.
** No Refund is permitted after 30 days of cooling off period in any circumstances.
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
** Note: Marketable means to products that are unopened, unused, not expired and, not biennial, suspended or limited promotional services and products.
**Partially Used are products (Only Consumable goods) which have been partly used (20%).
• The Direct Sellers/PC / Distributor must return the product(s) to Brightfuture offices and stores.
• Return Period for products calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Brightfuture office and stores.
• The condition applies to the situation in which the stock is received back from the Distributor/Direct Seller/PC as a refund.
The product can be 'marketable' or 'partially used' depending on the condition of the returned goods as assessed by the Returns staff at the Brightfuture office and stores.
• Points/Net Sales Volume adjustment of Products returned up till 25th of each month shall be processed in the same month. Total Points/Net Sales Volume of the returned goods reduced from the returning distributor sales statement.
• The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales aids.
• Total returns cannot exceed the number resembling as per Invoice.
• In case goods are returned by customers directly to Brightfuture, Points/Sales Volume adjustment made from the Direct Sellers's account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from Direct Seller.
Cooling Off Period:
A new Direct Seller/Distributor chooses to terminate the Contract and exit the Brightfuture business while initial 30 days of Joining, he/she will be able to return all the Products and material (purchased from Brightfuture) and get a complete refund (as per refund policy for marketable & non-marketable products).
Bright Future Lifecare Pvt Ltd
375/2/1 New No B-4 Gazipur Village,
National Highway 24, New Delhi
Customer Care No- 011-45516600
Email Id- email@example.com